Skip to main content

Manfred Mann Lyrics - If You Gotta Go, Go Now

Listen to me, baby
I'm trying to make you see
That I want to be with you, girl
If you want to be with me

But if you gotta go, it's all right
But if you gotta go, go now
Or else you gotta stay all night

I am just a poor boy, baby
Trying to connect
But I don't want you thinkin'
Oh that I ain't got any respect

But if you gotta go, it's all right
But if you gotta go, go now
Or else you gotta stay all night

Now I'm not trying to question you
To take part in any quiz
It's just that I don't have a watch
And you keep askin' me what time it is

But if you gotta go, it's all right
But if you gotta go, go now
Or else you gotta stay all night

Now I don't want to make you give
Anything you never gave before
It's just that I'll be sleepin' soon
It'll be too dark for you to find the door

But if you gotta go, well it's all right
Well if you gotta go, go now
Or else you gotta stay all night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disturbed - The Night lyrics

What has come over me What madness taken over of my heart To run away, the only answer Pulling me away To fall upon (the night) The source of my recovery Sweet shadow taking hold of the light Another day has been devoured Calling me away, begging a question Why? For saving me from all they've taken Letting my armor fall again Giving me the strength to face them Feeling it taking over Now on a path to take it all away There can be no better way of knowing [Chorus] In a world beyond controlling Are you gonna deny the savior In front of your eyes Stare into the night Power beyond containing Are you gonna remain a slave for The rest of your life Give into the night This self discovery Redemption taking hold of my mind A serenade of haunting voices Calling me away To feast upon the(the night) Source of my felicity Dark Maiden taking hold of my hand Lead me away from hibernation Strong and unafraid Never a question why For saving me from all they've taken Letting my armor fall again ...

www.stebisigm.ac.id - 202230825

Situs web www.stebisigm.ac.id merupakan portal informasi yang terkait dengan STEBIS@IGM Palembang, yakni Sekolah Tinggi Ekonomi dan Bisnis Syariah. Berlokasi di Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No. 629 KM.4 Palembang, STEBIS@IGM Palembang merupakan bagian dari Yayasan Indo Global Mandiri dan memiliki sejarah yang menarik.

Top 50 Mp3 Search, Downloads

Top 50 MP3 Search / download: ( beemp3.com on beginning 2009) 1 Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2 Rihanna - Disturbia 3 The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up 4 Katy Perry - Hot 'N Cold 5 Madonna f. Justin Timberlake - Madonna 4 Minutes 6 Timbaland - Scream (Feat. Keri Hilson & N.. 7 Linkin Park feat. Jay Z - Num.. 8 Rihanna - Take A Bow 9 Lenny Kravitz - It's Ain't Over Till It's Over 10 CHERISH feat YUNG JOC - Killa 11 Pink - So What 12 Eric Prydz - Pjanoo 13 Kate Perry - I kissed a girl 14 akon - dangerous 15 Alicia Keys ft. Jack White - Another Way To Die 16 Kanye West - Love Lockdown 17 www.elarci.org - Gabriella Cilmi-Sweet About Me 18 Britney Spears - Womanizer 19 Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance 20 T-Pain - Church 21 Survivor - Eye of the Tiger 22 MGMT - Time To Pretend 23 Clint Mansell - Main theme remix (Requiem for.. 24 Coldplay - Viva La Vida 25 Britney Spears - Womanizer 26 Katy Perry - Hot N Cold 27 DE LUNA, Kat feat ELEPHANT MAN - Whine Up 28 0...