Skip to main content

Beautiful Tragedy Lyrics - Let Our Love Out

[Verse 1:]
I met you when I was seventeen
In a store in New Orleans
I knew from the second we met
That you were gonna get in my head
I just let myself fall for you
So boy tell me what I´m gonna do

[Bridge:]
You hide me from the world
don´t let 'em know I´m your girl
You may never see
That I wanna be

[Chorus:]
The girl you take home to mom
The girl you take to senior prom
The girl you take to the islands and beaches
The girl you sit and feed peaches
I wanna go where you go
I wanna know what you know
Show me what it´s all about
Baby, Baby
Let our love out
Verse Two:
It was difficult to let you in my heart
But with you I knew from the start
I kept on going when times got rough
I know very well that love is tough
I have searched everywhere but don´t know why
If you don´t let it out our love might die

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

[Chorus]

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

Ba pa pa ba da ba pa pa
Ba da da da don don don don
do do do do do do do
Let our love out
Show me what it´s about
Let our love out
Let it out baby
Let it out
Let it out
Let it out
And oo-hoo
Oo-hoo
Oo-ho
Yeah, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah
Let our love out
it´s you-oo
it´s true-oo
Now let our love out
Yeah, Yeah
Baby, Baby
Let it out
Yeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disturbed - The Night lyrics

What has come over me What madness taken over of my heart To run away, the only answer Pulling me away To fall upon (the night) The source of my recovery Sweet shadow taking hold of the light Another day has been devoured Calling me away, begging a question Why? For saving me from all they've taken Letting my armor fall again Giving me the strength to face them Feeling it taking over Now on a path to take it all away There can be no better way of knowing [Chorus] In a world beyond controlling Are you gonna deny the savior In front of your eyes Stare into the night Power beyond containing Are you gonna remain a slave for The rest of your life Give into the night This self discovery Redemption taking hold of my mind A serenade of haunting voices Calling me away To feast upon the(the night) Source of my felicity Dark Maiden taking hold of my hand Lead me away from hibernation Strong and unafraid Never a question why For saving me from all they've taken Letting my armor fall again ...

www.stebisigm.ac.id - 202230825

Situs web www.stebisigm.ac.id merupakan portal informasi yang terkait dengan STEBIS@IGM Palembang, yakni Sekolah Tinggi Ekonomi dan Bisnis Syariah. Berlokasi di Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No. 629 KM.4 Palembang, STEBIS@IGM Palembang merupakan bagian dari Yayasan Indo Global Mandiri dan memiliki sejarah yang menarik.

Top 50 Mp3 Search, Downloads

Top 50 MP3 Search / download: ( beemp3.com on beginning 2009) 1 Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2 Rihanna - Disturbia 3 The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up 4 Katy Perry - Hot 'N Cold 5 Madonna f. Justin Timberlake - Madonna 4 Minutes 6 Timbaland - Scream (Feat. Keri Hilson & N.. 7 Linkin Park feat. Jay Z - Num.. 8 Rihanna - Take A Bow 9 Lenny Kravitz - It's Ain't Over Till It's Over 10 CHERISH feat YUNG JOC - Killa 11 Pink - So What 12 Eric Prydz - Pjanoo 13 Kate Perry - I kissed a girl 14 akon - dangerous 15 Alicia Keys ft. Jack White - Another Way To Die 16 Kanye West - Love Lockdown 17 www.elarci.org - Gabriella Cilmi-Sweet About Me 18 Britney Spears - Womanizer 19 Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance 20 T-Pain - Church 21 Survivor - Eye of the Tiger 22 MGMT - Time To Pretend 23 Clint Mansell - Main theme remix (Requiem for.. 24 Coldplay - Viva La Vida 25 Britney Spears - Womanizer 26 Katy Perry - Hot N Cold 27 DE LUNA, Kat feat ELEPHANT MAN - Whine Up 28 0...