Skip to main content

Brand New Remix Feat. Lil Wayne Lyrics

Brand New Remix Feat. Lil Wayne Lyrics

(DRAKE)

This here is on some truthful shit
It seems like everything I do, your used to it
And I hate hearing stories bout who you've been with

Swear I gotta hide, what I'm feelin inside
So you still think I'm confident and dumb

Is this gonna last? Your up on a pedestal
Are we moving too fast?
Feel like I'm in crazy competition with the past
This why I gotta ask, is

anything I'm doin brand new?

Brand new, brand new, brand new, brand new
Is anything I'm doin brand new?
Brand new, brand new, brand new, brand new
Brand new girl

(LIL WAYNE)

THIS HERE IS ON SOME REMIX SHIT
IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING I DO THEY'RE LEAKIN IT
AND I HATE HEARIN STORIES OF WHO IM SLEEPIN WIT
[Brand New Remix Feat. Lil Wayne Lyrics On http://www.elyricsworld.com/ ]

THATS WHEN I GOTTA HIDE WHO I GOT IN THE RIDE
SO SHE STILL THINKS IM CONFIDENT AND DOWN

HOW LONG WILL THIS LAST
MY LIFE IS ON A PEDESTAL AM I MOVIN TO FAST
IT FEELS LIKE I AM IN CRAZY COMPETITION WIT MY PAST
THATS WHY I GOTTA ASK. . . .

IS ANYTHING IM DOIN BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW

IS ANYTHING IM DOIN BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW


REMIX BABY. .

IF HE CAN DO GOOD, THEN I CAN DO BETTER
NOW BABY ANY MAN WOULD IF HE WOULD KNO BETTER
I DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT HIM ANYMORE
AND I KNO YOU'VE HEARD THIS SONG BEFORE

IS ANYTHING IM DOIN BRAND NEW?. . .

BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW

SHOW ME IF THIS IS BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW
BRAND NEW

THIS IS THE REMIX BABY
WEEZY BABY DRAZZY
YUONG MULA BABY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disturbed - The Night lyrics

What has come over me What madness taken over of my heart To run away, the only answer Pulling me away To fall upon (the night) The source of my recovery Sweet shadow taking hold of the light Another day has been devoured Calling me away, begging a question Why? For saving me from all they've taken Letting my armor fall again Giving me the strength to face them Feeling it taking over Now on a path to take it all away There can be no better way of knowing [Chorus] In a world beyond controlling Are you gonna deny the savior In front of your eyes Stare into the night Power beyond containing Are you gonna remain a slave for The rest of your life Give into the night This self discovery Redemption taking hold of my mind A serenade of haunting voices Calling me away To feast upon the(the night) Source of my felicity Dark Maiden taking hold of my hand Lead me away from hibernation Strong and unafraid Never a question why For saving me from all they've taken Letting my armor fall again ...

www.stebisigm.ac.id - 202230825

Situs web www.stebisigm.ac.id merupakan portal informasi yang terkait dengan STEBIS@IGM Palembang, yakni Sekolah Tinggi Ekonomi dan Bisnis Syariah. Berlokasi di Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No. 629 KM.4 Palembang, STEBIS@IGM Palembang merupakan bagian dari Yayasan Indo Global Mandiri dan memiliki sejarah yang menarik.

Top 50 Mp3 Search, Downloads

Top 50 MP3 Search / download: ( beemp3.com on beginning 2009) 1 Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2 Rihanna - Disturbia 3 The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up 4 Katy Perry - Hot 'N Cold 5 Madonna f. Justin Timberlake - Madonna 4 Minutes 6 Timbaland - Scream (Feat. Keri Hilson & N.. 7 Linkin Park feat. Jay Z - Num.. 8 Rihanna - Take A Bow 9 Lenny Kravitz - It's Ain't Over Till It's Over 10 CHERISH feat YUNG JOC - Killa 11 Pink - So What 12 Eric Prydz - Pjanoo 13 Kate Perry - I kissed a girl 14 akon - dangerous 15 Alicia Keys ft. Jack White - Another Way To Die 16 Kanye West - Love Lockdown 17 www.elarci.org - Gabriella Cilmi-Sweet About Me 18 Britney Spears - Womanizer 19 Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance 20 T-Pain - Church 21 Survivor - Eye of the Tiger 22 MGMT - Time To Pretend 23 Clint Mansell - Main theme remix (Requiem for.. 24 Coldplay - Viva La Vida 25 Britney Spears - Womanizer 26 Katy Perry - Hot N Cold 27 DE LUNA, Kat feat ELEPHANT MAN - Whine Up 28 0...