Skip to main content

Beautiful Tragedy Lyrics - Earthquakes

Earthquakes...hey hey
Earthquakes..every day
Pain and misery just like that
Go away with a tip of your hat

You little magic man
I wasn't part of your plan
I'm not bitter at all
Just like the snow comes in the fall

You little cheater boy
Used me just like your toy
I don't hate you at all
But if I did, I'd have a ball

Earthquakes

You stupid hating jerk
Though you flirting would work
I don't miss you at all
Wait..that one's true
Nevermind

You stupid lying pig
Your lies, election's rigged
I don't miss you and
I'm sick of this song

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disturbed - The Night lyrics

What has come over me What madness taken over of my heart To run away, the only answer Pulling me away To fall upon (the night) The source of my recovery Sweet shadow taking hold of the light Another day has been devoured Calling me away, begging a question Why? For saving me from all they've taken Letting my armor fall again Giving me the strength to face them Feeling it taking over Now on a path to take it all away There can be no better way of knowing [Chorus] In a world beyond controlling Are you gonna deny the savior In front of your eyes Stare into the night Power beyond containing Are you gonna remain a slave for The rest of your life Give into the night This self discovery Redemption taking hold of my mind A serenade of haunting voices Calling me away To feast upon the(the night) Source of my felicity Dark Maiden taking hold of my hand Lead me away from hibernation Strong and unafraid Never a question why For saving me from all they've taken Letting my armor fall again ...

www.stebisigm.ac.id - 202230825

Situs web www.stebisigm.ac.id merupakan portal informasi yang terkait dengan STEBIS@IGM Palembang, yakni Sekolah Tinggi Ekonomi dan Bisnis Syariah. Berlokasi di Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No. 629 KM.4 Palembang, STEBIS@IGM Palembang merupakan bagian dari Yayasan Indo Global Mandiri dan memiliki sejarah yang menarik.

Top 50 Mp3 Search, Downloads

Top 50 MP3 Search / download: ( beemp3.com on beginning 2009) 1 Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2 Rihanna - Disturbia 3 The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up 4 Katy Perry - Hot 'N Cold 5 Madonna f. Justin Timberlake - Madonna 4 Minutes 6 Timbaland - Scream (Feat. Keri Hilson & N.. 7 Linkin Park feat. Jay Z - Num.. 8 Rihanna - Take A Bow 9 Lenny Kravitz - It's Ain't Over Till It's Over 10 CHERISH feat YUNG JOC - Killa 11 Pink - So What 12 Eric Prydz - Pjanoo 13 Kate Perry - I kissed a girl 14 akon - dangerous 15 Alicia Keys ft. Jack White - Another Way To Die 16 Kanye West - Love Lockdown 17 www.elarci.org - Gabriella Cilmi-Sweet About Me 18 Britney Spears - Womanizer 19 Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance 20 T-Pain - Church 21 Survivor - Eye of the Tiger 22 MGMT - Time To Pretend 23 Clint Mansell - Main theme remix (Requiem for.. 24 Coldplay - Viva La Vida 25 Britney Spears - Womanizer 26 Katy Perry - Hot N Cold 27 DE LUNA, Kat feat ELEPHANT MAN - Whine Up 28 0...